• A Marine's Christmas Song

Marine Master Sgt. Robert Allen sings a song he wrote for his wife for Christmas. Allen is deployed in Afghanistan, and we’re proud to share this video with you today. Our thoughts and prayers are with our armed forces stationed around the world this holiday season. We thank them for their sacrifice in defending our freedoms and keeping us safe.

Posted in Featured [slideshow_deploy]

14 Responses to A Marine's Christmas Song

1. Dave Miller says:

God Bless and keep safe all American servicemen and women standing the Wall for freedom!

2. Julia says:

Wow, how nice is this. I love our military, our protectors, and the sacrifice they make for our country and their families. Bless them all.

3. Chris Wilkes says:

Thank you does not really seem like enough for what you have to do, stay safe and again THANKYOU for keeping us FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Lloyd Scallan says:

Those that had to be away from home over any holiday, weather it military or making a living, in particular Christmas, will truly appricateand and understand the meaning of those words. When anyone has,
      they truly cherish being with friends and family during the season.

5. Robt. Hart says:

May we ask the special blessings of the new- born Savior to protect our military overseas and cherish their
      families here at home.

Stop giving money to the worthless SEIU and instead pay the military what their worth.

6. Sunny97478 says:

Thank you for all you do for our country. God Speed!

7. buck says:

The streets of heaven are guarded by United States Marines !!

8. HandsomeCowboy says:

May God Bless you and your family……!

9. E. Williams says:

Our troops are standing there for us. The families of these exceptional Americans are right up there in our prayers for their comfort at Christmas and our gratefulness for their service. Bless them all.

10. ltcoldon says:

The Congress is a sorry example of what this country is really about they should be ashamed for what is not getting done.Like Master Sgt Allen I too have spent Christmas away from my family but was glad to do it both parties are poor examples and particularly this President, he does not represent me in any way too bad this country is in decline but we will recover because people like me have had enough and will correct the error just wait and see.

11. Kay says:

While freedom is not free except for the efforts and sacrifices of men and women in our military, it is BEAUTIFUL!

12. Jean-Pierre BESSON says:

Though I am a French living in France, I sent this beautiful video, full of hope, to my friends and thank with all my heart this soldier fighting for the free world. Once again (after 1916, my father was there, and 1944) America is defending our freedom. God bless you all.

13. Shelley Hall says:

God Bless you Soldier. I hope you see your Family soon. Thank you for your service!

14. John Tomson says:

God Bless all our men and women in uniform. May the Angels of War guide and protect us all.
      Merry Christmas and God Speed Good Sir!