- Senator Casey Breaks With President Over Jobs Bill – CBSPittsburgh.com
- GE Responds to Charges of Crony Capitalism – Tim Carney, The Washington Examiner
- EPA Delays Global Warming Rules Again – Conn Carroll, The Washington Examiner
- GOP Lawmaker Wants Probe of White House Support of LightSquared – Brendan Sasso, Hillicon Valley
- FORD TV Ad Slams Obama Auto Bailouts – Paul Bedard, Washington Whispers, US News & World Report
- Solyndra Not Sole Firm to Hit Rock Bottom Despite Stimulus Funding – FoxNews.com
- Abbas: Palestinians Want Full UN Membership – Roee Nahmias, YNetNews.com
- Obama Says Patent Law, Jobs Plan Needed to Revive Growth – Kate Andersen Brower and Susan Decker, Bloomberg
- American’s Are ‘Poor’ Like Tom Cruise Is Fat – Kevin Jackson, Human Events
- Republican 2012 Hopefuls Roll Out Economic Proposals From Taxes to Trade – Rich Miller, Bloomberg
Top 10 Reads: September 16, 2011
Catching you up on clips, commentary and news of the day. Sign up for the daily email update from Scribe.
Big Government Is NOT the Answer
Your tax dollars are being spent on programs that we really don't need.
Get Heritage In Your Inbox — FREE!
Heritage Foundation e-mails keep you updated on the ongoing policy battles in Washington and around the country.×