• The Obama Apology Tour Continues: No U.S. Flag in Haiti

France’s tricolor, Britain’s Union Jack and even Croatia’s coat of arms have been lifted above those nation’s installations in Haiti. But in the United States camp, “whose contributions dwarf the rest of the world’s,” no flag is allowed to fly. Why? The Obama administration has forbidden it. USA Today reports:

The lack of the Stars and Stripes does not sit well with some veterans and servicemembers who say the U.S. government should be proud to fly the flag in Haiti, given the amount of money and manpower the U.S. is donating to help the country recover from the Jan. 12 quake.

The Obama administration says flying the flag could give Haiti the wrong idea.

“We are not here as an occupation force, but as an international partner committed to supporting the government of Haiti on the road to recovery,” the U.S. government’s Haiti Joint Information Center said in response to a query about the flag.

It used to be that Americans serving abroad were proud to serve oversees under our nation’s flag. Not the Obama administration.

And this is not the first time President Obama has sought to distance himself from our nation’s past. Let us not forget last year’s world wide apology tour, including:

10. Apology for Guantanamo in Washington: “There is also no question that Guantanamo set back the moral authority that is America’s strongest currency in the world. … Rather than keeping us safer, the prison at Guantanamo has weakened American national security. It is a rallying cry for our enemies.”

9. Apology for the Mistakes of the CIA: “So don’t be discouraged by what’s happened in the last few weeks. Don’t be discouraged that we have to acknowledge potentially we’ve made some mistakes.”

8. Apology for U.S. Policy toward the Americas: “Too often, the United States has not pursued and sustained engagement with our neighbors. We have been too easily distracted by other priorities, and have failed to see that our own progress is tied directly to progress throughout the Americas.”

7. Apology before the Turkish Parliament: “The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history. … Our country still struggles with the legacies of slavery and segregation, the past treatment of Native Americans.”

6. Apology for Guantanamo in France: “I don’t believe that there is a contradiction between our security and our values. And when you start sacrificing your values, when you lose yourself, then over the long term that will make you less secure.”

5. Apology for the War on Terror: “Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions. … In other words, we went off course.”

4. Apology at the G-20 Summit of World Leaders: “I would like to think that with my election and the early decisions that we’ve made, that you’re starting to see some restoration of America’s standing in the world.”

3. Apology to the Summit of the Americas: “While the United States has done much to promote peace and prosperity in the hemisphere, we have at times been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms. … So I’m here to launch a new chapter of engagement that will be sustained throughout my administration. The United States will be willing to acknowledge past errors where those errors have been made.”

2. Apology to the Muslim World: “We sometimes make mistakes. We have not been perfect.”

1. Apology to France and Europe: “Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.”

Now we are apologizing for saving lives in Haiti!

Posted in International [slideshow_deploy]

88 Responses to The Obama Apology Tour Continues: No U.S. Flag in Haiti

1. C. Taylor Tomball TX says:

Well, if we cannot fly our flag then we should not help them. Like any construction company, they advertise their name when they are working. However, we are not a construction company but we are the United States of America. The United States has always helped in any crisis and we are not allowed to stand proud . This is wrong! I am proud to be an American and I fly my flag all the time.

2. Joy in Tennessee says:

So much for Faith, Hope and Charity. We should be ashamed, again I say ASHAMED !! of ourselves and our country. Despicable, hateful, zealots who tried to feed and clothe the world at our own peril. Dastardly villains all. Again I say DASTARDLY VILLAINS !! Thank goodness Obama has made that clear.

3. MaryHolloway Love, M says:

As the elected President of the United States of America, does Pres. Obama not have a DUTY, at least a moral one, to fly OUR colors where so many American service members and volunteers are working feverishly to bring aid and comfort to disaster victims? There has been NO intimation in any press releases re: France or any other nation flying it's colors over it's headquaters, so what makes Pres. Obama think otherwise with ours? Has he gone completely paranoid? Is there no COMMON sense in the White House? Can Congress not pass a resolution authorizing the flying of the American Flag over our compound in Haiti? Someone PLEASE take a reality check!!

4. Jim says:

If he doesn't allow it to be flown over the consulate, I have a major problem with that. But I tend to agree with him if it is just places where American's are operating. Traditionally, a flag is a symbol of "this is ours". We are not in Haiti as an expeditionary force, we are there to help.

I do believe that his apologies to the world hurt us rather than help us. But I don't put this issue on par with his other blunders. When we go after every single little thing he does, the major things lose their significance.

5. Tony Spunzo, Hampton says:

"The Obama administration has forbidden it?" where did you get that information?

the article you quoted said "the decision not to fly the American flag was made out of respect as guests of the government of Haiti."

Do you have a problem with showing respect when we are guests in foreign lands. As far a apologies, I guess if you think it is a characteristic of weakness and not respect or accountability then I see your perceived and continued problems with Obama's actions. I rather like a public servant who is respectful.

6. Ricky, AR says:

don't really see the big deal.

ok, we're donating lots of money, so why do we need to let the rest of the world know that?

The world knows the USA comes to everyone's rescue, don't feel the need to FLAUNT it.

7. Lisa, Ky says:

How about this little tid bit:

During the Gulf War in 1991, U.S. forces took control of the main airport in Kuwait and briefly flew the American flag over their installation, Davis said, but higher-ups ordered it taken down to avoid an impression that U.S. forces were conquerors.

8. daniel knoxville, tn says:

To the first 2 comments flying the US flag is not flaunting anything it is our rights as americans to fly our flag it is the symbol of our fine nation. ( As for the obama admin. they need to stop apology and GROW A PAIR!! )

9. KM, NYC says:

This is what happens when radical leftist academics get elected and begin behaving like their professors. We fixed the airport and the seaport, sent search and rescue teams from all over the nation, and have privided the bulk of the money and security thus far. The French have privided nothing but mismanagement, confusion, and bitchy doctors – but it's o.k. for them to fly le tricolore. This is a defeatism that cannot continue.

10. Doug, CA says:

Since when is flying the American flag flaunting anything. We fly our flag on our ships, on our government buildings even in other countries and right on the arms of our soldiers. Raising the flag in the area where our solders are staying isn't the same as raising it when you have victory over your enemies locations. Didn't Obama see the Haitians shouting USA when they pulled out victims of the earthquake alive. They already like us.

11. Janet Palmer says:

Flying the flag shows that we are proud of our country, not a sign of occupation.

12. Larry - Chicago says:

Having served in Saudi Arabia, where there were a lot of sensitivities about American presence (even at the request for the Saudi government) we were allowed to fly our flag at any location where US servicemen were located. I am absolutely disgusted with the apparent lack of pride our President has for this country.

13. Marine wife, Jackson says:

My husband is currently serving in Haiti in the relief efforts and this engrages me. He has been gone two months now and reading this, makes me sad and angry that he's wasting away valuable time with family and helping a country that apparently we're supposed to apologize for helping?! He has an upcoming deployment to afghanistan that he should be training for, instead he's wasting time in Haiti. Im appalled, sad, angry, irate, hurt, depressed, all in one!

14. Martha, Colorado says:

I am so fed up with this President. I am surprised he isn't apologizing for our even being in Haiti.

15. G.C. OAK LAWN IL. says:

Barack Obama should be arrested immediately for treason! The Constitution of The United States of America is now and always will be the laws of this great nation. This president is doing everything he can to abolish it. The current House of Representatives, Senate, and President are changing every rule of constitutional law that gets in their way to pass everything from the takeover of healthcare to cap and trade to student loans for college. If we THE PEOPLE keep letting them change all the rules of law our founding fathers put forth in the Constitution to keep government in check, our Constitution will soon be null and void right along with freedom!.

16. Billie says:

Why would the president suggest "we are not here as an occupation force?" Who said "we are?" The efforts and contributions certainly tell the story. Why would the president let them get the wrong idea?

The president really needs to explain himself in detail. Especially regarding these apologies…

17. Pingback: No U.S. Flag in Haiti - Political Wrinkles

18. Darlene PA says:

This is the ultimate insult to the American people, when a President is so ashamed of the Country he is suppose to be leading he should be tried for treason. High Treason.

19. Pingback: Texas SBOE is in da house! « Ramparts 360

20. Susanna, Kansas says:

Let's see, there's no "God Bless America" anymore, no American flag (not even on his lapel), no adherence to the Constitution, no respect for the American people…..Obama came from where?? If I go to Haiti, I won't be able to find the American camps/offices because our flag won't be flying. No flag. No charity. I'm done.

21. Unknown, Las Vegas says:

I don't see anything wrong with what President Obama has said. My father is a veteran and I fully support and appreciate our American soldiers. Please remember that yes, we are helping Haiti. Yes, we should be proud to hang our flag high. However, the people of Haiti are and have been going through a very tumultuous time. President Obama is actually spreading a very profound message.

Personally, I find it appalling that so many people have said "we're helping them, we should fly our flag to show them that we are helping them." – So much for trying to show a true altruistic side of our country.

Yes, we provided more funding and manpower toward the recovery of Haiti, but let us not forget that this is about helping the people of Haiti. I am extremely proud to be an American and I am proud that are country has been so instrumental in not only Haiti's recovery, but that of many many nations around the world.

I believe that at this point, President Obama realizes that hanging our flag may cause a great deal of confusion in Haiti as many Haitians may get the impression that we are trying to occupy their country. I believe that his goal is to help Haiti and not cause any more unrest in his country.

Please remember that we can and should be extremely proud to be Americans. However, we must consider the consequences of our actions and the fact is that if we hang our flag, Haitians might start to believe that we are trying to occupy their country and it may cause more unrest amongst a people that have already been devastated by the earthquake.

22. Mike says:

So if China were to put up their flag in Washington (just for fun) because they've lent us so much money – I'm sure no American would mind that at all right?

Sorry, though I don't agree with Obama on many issues he made the absolute right choice here.

23. Rekindle America, IL says:

The President is an EMBARRASSMENT to our soldiers and the American people.I am beginning to understand how the German people felt about Hitler.

24. Robert Winters says:

I have never in my life been ashamed or embarrassed by my country or it's flag. However, for the past year, I have been both embarrassed and ashamed of the leaders of my country, starting with B. Soreto Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Dick Durban et al. and the sooner they are gone the quicker we can start to regain our prestige and standing back in the eye's of the world..

25. PATRICK HENRY, NASHV says:

Does the President spend more effort promoting or covering U.S.A. culture?

I hope he will not take the flag down at the Whitehouse.

26. Tom Driscoll Alfred says:

I am not surprised at anything comming out of D.C. considering the lack of respect that has been shown in regards to the Constitution, the Voters, our Armed Forces, and Our Flag. I am waiting for him to apologize for screwing the voters, through the TOTAL DISREGARD to the wishes of the citizens of this GREAT NATION. I wonder if he really is a citizen of the United States.

27. Mike, WA says:

Responding to Ricky in Arkansas: You're probably right; it's not a big deal–except when the President of the United States makes it one. I've spent a bunch of my life overseas, and it's fairly routine for countries with international presence to fly their flags over facilities and operations that they provide. No one that I've ever encountered has ever viewed the presence of a national flag over a country's legitimate interests as a sign of occupation. No one! I've seen the U.S. Flag, the Chinese flag, the Japanese flag, and many, many others flying in close proximity to one another in host countries. This president is a nut case.

28. Victoria, Alabama says:

Fine, don't fly our flag, I have no problem with that. Just load our flag, our money, our boys, our doctors, our supplies, our rescue workers & anything else on that little place up & bring them all home.

29. Dennis, Colorado says:

Does anyone think Reagan wouldn't allow the flag to fly? This is still a great country, in spite of its weak, spineless administration. Our men and women are serving as Americans and should be allowed to identify themselves as such.

30. Pingback: The Obama Apology Tour Continues: No U.S. Flag in Haiti | The … : PlanetTalk.net - Learn the truth , no more lies

31. Eric - Fort Collins, says:

Dear Haitian Friends:

On behalf of all Americans, and especially the leadership in the White House, I'm sorry. First of all, my humblest apologies for the quakes that rocked your nation. While the root cause has not exactly been pinned down yet, I'm sure the genesis of the tremors is probably somewhere on Wall Street. Also, as you may have heard, one of the brightest stars in Hollywood has recently announced that earthquakes may be caused by Global Warming. Again, totally our fault. Regarding the U.S. flag, previous administrations used to let flags be draped over soldiers' coffins as a sign of "respect", but nowadays we find it a waste of flags; flags are for protest marches and burning- everyone knows that, so I hope you don't mind that we are not bothering to waste one by flying it over our cute little camp in your island. In closing, please find yet another huge load of medicine and food, sorry it's not more. PS > I'm leaving the amount line on the check blank, just let me know how many zeros you put on it so I can (not) balance my book later.

Thanks, warmest regards,

~America

32. Mrs.Paddy, Fl says:

Since when have we, as a nation, gone about conquering and subjugating other nations? Not to fly the flag is just political correctness (there's an oxymoron for you) run amok. I am sick of the person sitting in our White House. He is an America-hater. How did we manage to find someone who is ashamed of our nation and elect him to represent us to the world? We are no more staking a claim on Haiti than we were staking a claim on Canada at the Olympics when our national representatives won a medal.

I am proud of the people of this nation, and our fine military….the current Administration/Congress; just the opposite.

Obama. You disgust me.

33. Sarah, Tennessee says:

Flying our flag in Haiti is a beacon of hope. It says, "Come this direction, we can help." The Haitian people understand we are not there to take over their government!

34. Drake Seeley, Dayton says:

2012 can't get here soon enough.

35. Rich, Pittsburgh says:

I think he might prefer to fly a different flag since he may not be from this country anyhow. How else can you explain this man's hatred of this country?

36. Jeanne Stotler,Woodb says:

The more this Pres. speaks the more I am convinced he is Mentally ill. I wrote to him affter he apologized to France for our arrogance, it infuriated me as that was a day I had just returned ffrom Arlington Cem. My brother-in-law, and 2 of his 1st cousins are there, side by side in sec.12, BIL was just short of his 21st BD when killed in Frnace Feb.'45, one cousin also killed in Feb., he was 27 the other one later in "45,he was 22, all three left small children, 4 in all. I asked him to visit sec.12 as this is mostly GI's brought back and reinterred after the end od WWII, I never got an answer. I am convinced he is on his own agenda to surrender us to Islam nations or some other evil agenda. We need a strong leader, one who will uphold the "Bill of Rights" and the Constitution, not just take the oath and then ignore it's true meaning. God Bless and Protect us, Americans.

37. Normca says:

People who are not darn proud of the Stars and Stripes should go live with Chavez. The flag represents our country. It does not say we conquer. It says we are there to help. America has saved the world; it has not conquered to take anything over. Go read a modern history book. On 2nd thought; read one that is oh, 10 years old. [The modern ones purposely leave out facts.] Gee, does the flag on the front of my house say I own my street ? Dennis is absolutely right on. And Obama tells "his" troops everyday that he, Obama agrees with Rev Wright. I have just one word for the so called Commander in Chief; or maybe two – Get Out.

38. Drew Page, IL says:

Our money is good enough to send to Haiti, but not our flag????

39. Daniel in Spring Val says:

We are a proud country; we are a humble country;

we are a free country. Let us behave as one!

Let us contininue to give of ourselves freely,

like we always have.

40. Lloyd Scallan - New says:

ANYONE SURPRISED?

41. Dennis Social Circle says:

This is the mark of a socialist or marxist. He is so arrogrant to his own people. The Stars and Stripes should fly PROUDLY. Some may call him president, I guess he is, but will never be one to earn the name, nor one to be proud of the space in history. I do believe that history will mark him as one of the worse to be in office.

42. ME Colwell CDA,Id says:

More than anything this man's lack of basic American history is staggering and I suspect that at his core,it's because he is not one.

43. James G. Blackburn P says:

It is despairing but not surprising that Mr. Obama has no allegiance to our great nation. He has spent a fortune to conceal his true birth certificate that would prove why he has no allegiance to the USA. Only when he was elected president could Mrs. Obama say that she was proud to be an american. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it must be a DUCK.

44. Mike, Florence, AL says:

What more do you expect from our Muslim, America hating president. Vote for a change in congress in 2010 and a change in the White House in 2012.

45. Arthur in Arlington says:

This president just isn't doing us any favors. We send aid all over the world, in many cases to places where the leaders outwardly insult and hate us. How about we turn off the spigot and stop being the world's police and rescue service? That would be an improvement over sending resources to countries and apologizing for doing it!

46. GDC, OKC says:

I cannot believe the idiot is still in office.

47. Lisa L says:

I am so tired of this man…. *sigh* I can't even put my thoughts into a cohesive sentence! He does not speak for all of us. In my opinion he doesn't belong in office and moment of every day he is there he desecrates the stature of the Office of the President of the United States. He is making our country a laughing stock of the world, why can't people see this?

If Haiti takes our money, then our flag should be there not as a symbol of occupation but of respect.

48. Grace says:

When I first heard of this I was angry but now that I read that other countries flags have been hoisted and ours hasn't – I'm furious. Obama is a very scary leader. I am glad I am a Christian and believe in the real Messiah – he will be our only hope in the future if this nonsense keeps up.

49. Ben C. Ann Arbor, MI says:

Who in their right mind would think of us as an occupying force in Haiti. Obama's logic simply escapes me. The good news is that these insane actions on his part will further the anger in the US and help propel him and his administration to the curb. He can then take off the lapel pin he has been advised to wear and do a little job hunting. Welcome to our world.

50. Roger, Ariz. says:

May some proud Haitians do what our president wont. Plant an American flag on each site along side one of theirs. Express the true meaning of charity without politics.

51. jill.hetherington@ma says:

The worst in office and he acheived it in one year.

52. silverpoodle, Ca says:

If the media had not covered for Obama and his background associates from Chicago we would have learned a LOT about him, his schooling as non-resident and who paid, all the funds for the election that came from out of the country. Most of this is now sealed . YOU DON"T SEAL RECORDS UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE !!!!!!. What a SHAM!

Our Country's Founders must be turning in their graves to see what is happening to 'OUR GREAT COUNTRY'

OBAMA is changing all this-

How long will our citizens keep their blinders on???

53. John Smith says:

For the President of the United States of America to deny that our rescue operation and our humanitarian efforts are not worthy of flying the American flag is tantamount to treason. We are obviously there to help and we have done more to help the less fortunate people all around this world, than any other nation in the history of the world, including American blacks. This man is not thankful to be an American but apparently ashamed of it and bound and determined to do anything he can to bring this, the greatest most generous nation ever, down to the level of Eurosocialists. His shame of our country is my greatest shame. We should be proud to be Americans as we are a Nation founded on the principals of Judeo-Christian beliefs…., beliefs that are supported by the ten commandments, not domination of the world. Just because this Country has been able to thrive while others struggle, is no reason for the President to be ashamed of the American people, which both he and his wife obviously are. I am personally astounded that all of the people who voted for this "community organizer" didn't see this coming. This President will go down in history as the worst one ever!

54. Jill, North Carolina says:

This man hates America. He has never uttered a proud word about our country. He is determined to take us down. Why doesn't everyone see it?

55. Michael A Spring Hil says:

WTF he hates the USA Haiti has nouthing we wwe are not here as an occupation forcehant or need in anyway its just an exscuse just like evrything un amarican hes done

56. Kim,Florida says:

Obama should be ashamed of himself,if for no other reason then the men and women that have fought for our country and that went to help in Hatti.What a slap in the face to them, and any other American who are proud to see our flag flying.I never thought we would have a President who is ashamed to be a American.Our country looks weak, now I unstand why other countries wanted Obama to win.

57. Pingback: No US flag in Haiti? - U.S. Politics Online: A Political Discussion Forum

58. Tom says:

What we can do, surely we can do with as much humility as pride. We know the flag we serve under, and visitors to the American camp surely know it is the American camp. But we're there to help, not to strut. Our country and our citizens are doing good work there. Let's support the good we're doing instead of demonizing an administration that decided not to fly a flag over a camp because they wanted to avoid the appearance of imperialism. I may disagree with the decision, but I still think the people who made it are proud of their country–they just think differently about how to display that pride. What's going on in Haiti is more about the people in need then it is about us.

59. Brenda says:

If we are over there helping people out at lease we should be able to fly our flag , and be proud of who we are .We need a president that has honor in the U.S.A. AND WOULD WANT OUR FLAG HANGING OVER THERE WHERE WE ARE HELPING

60. Marine Wife, Jackson says:

Reading this brought me to tears. My husband (who just returned from Haiti a few weeks ago), and many other men and women in our amazing military are helping even the most ungreatful Haitians (and yes there are a ton of them! they dont want or need our help, theyve made that utterly clear). And now we cant even fly our own flag? We are a country full of pride (presidents have made that crystal clear), and we cant even fly our own colors over a country that we have sent millions of US dollars to, millions of our military personnel to, and countless other people and supplies. I dont know what the Obama Administration is doing but they are just proving more and more that they were in fact one big a** mistake. If we cant fly our flag in Haiti because it will send the wrong message (one of conquering their sh**hole of a country) then we shouldnt have our men and women there helping because, if we have millions of our people there, who knows, they just might want to stay! Absolutely ridiculous. 2012 cant get here soon enough.

61. Benjamin, NC says:

"Unknown in Vegas" wrote:

–It is true that other countries are hanging their flags in Haiti as they assist in the recovery effort. Other countries, however, are not America. Although, as a nation, we are facing our own share of problems – America is still the superpower of the world. Hanging the American flag may have a vastly different impact on Haitians than hanging the flags of other countries.–

Yes, these other countries are not superpowers like the U.S., but despite that, they're still able to provide aid to Haiti without a bunch of silly self-imposed constraints like the perception of being occupiers or imperialists. As these other assisting nations fly their flags, the Haitians are obviously not worried about being conquered; if the U.S. were willing to do such a thing, it would have done so long before this earthquake, being that we're in such close proximity to Haiti as compared to these other nations.

62. Robert Blake says:

Since Obama doesn't like our Flag, he can stick a flagpole up his rear.

Viet Nam Vet Robert Blake Florida

63. Pingback: Continuing his apology tour « Try 2 Focus

64. Pingback: RSS agregator » Blog Archive » No US flag in Haiti?

65. Mike Wichita says:

If Obama or any one else is ashamed to proudly fly our flag whereever we or our troops are they should leave our country and never return.

66. Haitiando, NJ says:

For those who believe that US is helping Haiti because they love them, here is the fact, they just doing it for oil.

BIG OIL BEHIND HAITI QUAKE?

By Victor Thorn

Did American petroleum companies murder hundreds of thousands of Haitians while extracting oil from their shores? In an exclusive Jan. 28 interview, social commentator and human rights attorney Ezili Danto believes “hydraulic fracturing” caused by drillers searching for oil may have caused the Jan. 12 earthquake.

Yes, oil is Haiti’s smoking gun. Why do you think 20,000 American troops now occupy and control this impoverished nation? On Jan. 28, 2009, geologist Daniel Mathurin revealed, “Haiti’s oil reserves are larger than those of Venezuela. An Olympic pool compared to a glass of water is the comparison.”

Indeed, Haiti may have 20 times more oil than Venezuela. Daniel and Ginette Mathurin mapped 20 oil sites (five of them major), and, oddly enough, the quake’s epicenter occurred in the exact same area where the Port-au-Prince resources exist. Imagine, one of the largest caches of oil in the Western Hemisphere, and now over a million residents are displaced or deceased.

In a Jan. 26 commentary, Pastor Chuck Baldwin asked, “Why was an

earthquake of this magnitude not felt beyond Port-au-Prince?” He continues, “People living in the adjoining country of Dominican Republic universally say they felt nothing.” He concludes, “It is being called ‘miraculous’ that an earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter scale did not

produce a colossal tsunami.”

Ms. Danto also found the localized destruction very suspicious.

“Port-au-Prince hasn’t had an earthquake since 1771,” she said. “What we’re seeing is similar to Hurricane Katrina. Look at how many people never returned to where they originally lived. Perhaps the oil cartels needed to get rid of certain people near the coastline where they wanted it cleared. If Haiti were a piece of dirt with just black people and no oil or minerals, they would have left us alone. We wouldn’t see all the investment money and troops; nor would the U.S. have built the fifth largest embassy in the world in this tiny little country.”

To whom specifically is she referring? U.S. companies have known since 1908 that Haiti teemed with oil reserves. In the 1950s and 1960s, two different contractors were bought off to not develop these sites. CIA files also show that the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) verified contracts in 1962 regarding these possible oil reserve sites.

Ms. Danto explores the economic ramifications of this situation: “Oil companies in the 1960s and 1970s didn’t want to add more supply to the market and allow prices to plummet,” she said. “So, they locked down these deposits and kept them in reserve until the 21st century when Middle Eastern reserves began waning. For the past 50 years, Haiti has been called the Western Hemisphere’s poorest country. Oil profits could have vastly changed the lives of these people. Now we’re being fleeced, and our resources are being stolen. Haiti has always been a dumping ground, including the theft of our forests and minerals.”

In mining Haiti’s riches, Ms. Danto recounts, “There were areas in Haiti hidden behind UN guns, fenced off where Haitians knew nothing about what these soldiers were doing,” she said. “There were barricades around Port-au-Prince, and we couldn’t see what the UN soldiers were doing. This activity started after the Bush-led coup d’?tat in 2004. The areas blocked off were the same places where experts said oil reserves existed.”

To illustrate the abundance of this natural resource, Dr. Georges Michel wrote on March 27, 2004, “In 1975 we bathed in the waters of Les Cayes and noticed that our feet were covered by a sort of black oil seeping from the seabed.”

An even more interesting point is Ms. Danto’s revelation that a series of minor “earthquakes” registering near 2.0 on the Richter scale have been occurring for the past couple of years. A geologist also informed her that the 7.0 earthquake took place six miles below where oil companies were drilling.

Also curious is a Jan. 15 statement by Bob Brewin, a military-technology writer and editor at the popular web site Next Gov.com. Brewin said that one day prior to the earthquake, Jean Demay of the Defense Information Systems Agency visited the U.S. Southern Command in Miami, where U.S. forces were conducting exercises on how to deal with a major earthquake in Haiti.

Indeed, one day later this catastrophe transpired. As the U.S. military now controls Port-au-Prince, are U.S. government efforts to rebuild their infrastructure simply a ruse to grab Haiti’s oil?

Ms. Danto answers this question very adroitly. “Most of Haiti’s major deep water ports have been privatized since the Bush 2004 regime change in Haiti.” She then noted in 2009, “If there are substantial oil and gas reserves in Haiti, the U.S.-Euro genocide and crimes against the Haitian population has not begun.”

Victor Thorn is a hard-hitting researcher, journalist and the author of many books on 9-11 and the New World Order. These include 9-11 Evil: The Israeli Role in 9-11 and Phantom Flight 93.

Subscribe to American Free Press. Online subscriptions: One year of weekly editions—$15 plus you get a BONUS ELECTRONIC BOOK – HIGH PRIESTS OF WAR – By Michael Piper.

Print subscriptions: 52 issues crammed into 47 weeks of the year plus six free issues of Whole Body Health: $59 Order on this website or call toll free 1-888-699-NEWS .

Sign up for our free e-newsletter here – get a free gift just for signing up!

(Issue # 7, February 15, 2010)

67. Margaret Horvath, Ri says:

It makes me feel sad to think this country has a President that is so removed in love for our country. Maybe it is because I remember my two Grandfathers telling me the stories why they came to this wonderful country. I grew up respecting our laws and the constitution. Our President explained in a speech why some leaders

in other countries had more freedom than he would have as President because of the Constitution. Little did anyone in the "Party" suspect,or check his background

and who the people he respected were. In fact I'm sure he has received more Federal Aid then I ever did to obtain his degrees. I worked for mine and am proud of it. In fact in this country, up to now, your success was dependent on you and your dreams. Now it seems everything hangs on the "President".

68. KBB says:

"…When we go after every single little thing he does, the major things lose their significance." ****** Yes, but then, in the meantime while we ignore the "little things", he gets away with a lot of stuff, huh?

69. KBB says:

"…Didn’t Obama see the Haitians shouting USA when they pulled out victims of the earthquake alive. They already like us." ***** Yes, but Obama doesn't, and that's the point.

70. KBB says:

"…I am surprised he isn’t apologizing for our even being in Haiti." **** Oh, he'll never do that. He loves that we are there, spending our resources there. To him, it's another reason to transfer the U.S. wealth out of the country – that nasty old mean imperialistic rich America!

"2012 can’t get here soon enough." **** Although I love your optimism, by 2012, what makes you think we'll be allowed to have an election?

"Who in their right mind would think of us as an occupying force in Haiti…." **** Obama does. That's why he came up with the notion not to fly our flag – it reveals his way of thinking.

"…I never thought we would have a President who is ashamed to be a American…" **** He's not ashamed to be an American – because he's not an American. He's ashamed OF America. Big difference.

71. KBB says:

"…He is determined to take us down. Why doesn’t everyone see it?" **** More people see it than you realize, but they remain silent for fear of being called a racist. It's not publicly uttered, but one of the major reasons BO was chosen by his handlers – e.g. Soros, Saudis, et al – was because he’s Black. They waited all these years for the perfect black man who could ruin America with no resistance – a smooth-talker and not too dark, else he wouldn't get elected (evidenced by Sharpton and Jackson). They tasked BO with taking down America and installing communism/socialism/Marxism — and they knew the only person who could succeed would be a Black man. Why? Because, no one would dare to push back on a Black man when he did his dirty deeds – no one would dare, because they knew they would be called a racist. No white man could possibly get away with what BO has. We would immediately demand that he knock off the Marxist crap! But, with a Black man, we are intimidated, as we stand by, wringing our hands and watching him destroy our country – all for the simple fear of being accused of racism. Look what happens if anyone ever complains about BO or attempts to push back…they jump on the race card and throw it at us. Obama's America-hating handlers were extremely smart and perceptive when they picked a black man to “fundamentally transform America". BTW, BO knows this, and takes full advantage of the race card. There were many, many suckers – half the voters – who cooperated, and who continue to cooperate, with their plan.

72. Norma Mizer, Vancouv says:

Read Obama's book. You will find that he is against anything American, including his mother. So you—as an American—- follow your own rules and fly the flag if you so wish. The constitution gave us a flag. No one has taken the constition away from us. So lets do what is right as Americans and fly our flag. Thank you.

73. Jay, Atlanta GA says:

The best deeds are those that are done in anonymity…We shouldn't do things to get recognition from doing it, we should do things because they are the right things to do…

74. Dale Cord says:

Date: Saturday March 20, 2010 6:45pm Our

Arrogance in alphabetical order

1. The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne,

France.. A total of 2289

2. The American Cemetery at Ardennes , Belgium .

A total of 5329

3. The American Cemetery at Brittany, France .

A total of 4410

17. Sicily , Italy. A total of 7861

18. Somme , France . A total of 1844

19. St. Mihiel , France .. A total of 4153

20. Suresnes , France . a total of 1541

Apologize to no one!

Remind those of our sacrifice and don't

confuse arrogance with leadership.

The count is 104,366 dead brave Americans.

And we have to watch an American elected leader who

apologizes to Europe and the Middle East that our country is

"arrogant"!

HOW MANY FRENCH, DUTCH, ITALIANS, BELGIANS AND BRITS ARE BURIED

ON OUR SOIL, DEFENDING US AGAINST OUR ENEMIES?

WE DON'T ASK FOR PRAISE …

BUT WE HAVE ABSOULUTELY NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!

PLEASE—- DO NOT DELETE, DO THINK ABOUT THIS..

THANK YOU.

I hope you remember this when election time

comes around again.

75. Dale Cord says:

Our

Arrogance in alphabetical order

1. The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne,

France.. A total of 2289

2. The American Cemetery at Ardennes , Belgium .

A total of 5329

3. The American Cemetery at Brittany, France .

A total of 4410

17. Sicily , Italy. A total of 7861

18. Somme , France . A total of 1844

19. St. Mihiel , France .. A total of 4153

20. Suresnes , France . a total of 1541

Apologize to no one!

Remind those of our sacrifice and don't

confuse arrogance with leadership.

The count is 104,366 dead brave Americans.

And we have to watch an American elected leader who

apologizes to Europe and the Middle East that our country is

"arrogant"!

HOW MANY FRENCH, DUTCH, ITALIANS, BELGIANS AND BRITS ARE BURIED

ON OUR SOIL, DEFENDING US AGAINST OUR ENEMIES?

WE DON'T ASK FOR PRAISE …

BUT WE HAVE ABSOULUTELY NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE!!

PLEASE—- DO NOT DELETE, DO THINK ABOUT THIS..

THANK YOU.

I hope you remember this when election time

comes around again.

76. Jack J. Morris, Pomp says:

RETURNING OUR COUNTRY TO WE THE PEOPLE

The web-site tea4lowertax.org is dedicated to RETURNING OUR COUNTRY TO WE THE PEOPLE.

Americans who value LIBERTY and FREEDOM must take over the reins of government.

We urge all patriotic Americans to demand agreement in writing and action from anyone in office or running for office to work toward enactment to bring into law the SEVEN PRINCIPLES listed below:

Seven proposals we must insist upon.

1. Enactment of the right of recall against congressmen who are too liberal spending the money of WE THE PEOPLE.

2. Eliminate the negative and accentuate the positive by getting rid of the IRS. Replace it with a graduated consumption tax that will tax billions of dollars or more not now declared or hidden. This would relieve the burden on businesses and citizens for reporting income and would easily bring more into the Treasury. Businesses would have a competitive advantage in international trade.

3. Forget the fake war on drugs which now is a multibillion drain on the Treasury and increases the cost of controlling crime. The need for drugs is a medical problem – treat it as such! We would save billions that could make it easier to grant a HUGE TAX CUT.

4. Pork barrel spending is not kosher. Federal money to be spent on state projects must be voted upon nationally by WE THE PEOPLE.

5. WE THE PEOPLE must determine salary, benefits, retirement and privileges of congressmen. Their health care should be the same as that provided to WE THE PEOPLE. They must not continue to be a privileged class. They are there to serve the people not to create perpetual jobs for themselves.

6. Our health care plan should be the MEDICAL ALLOTMENT PLAN (MAP). No one, not even businesses, should have to pay for medical insurance. I am not religious, but I believe “We are our brother’s keeper.” No decent human being would knowingly allow another to suffer or die only because they cannot afford care. The MAP has a built-in mechanism for substantially cutting costs. This is all explained in the book, but it includes taking advantage of FREE MARKET PRINCIPLES, making sure only the patient and doctor make medical decisions – not insurance companies or government bureaucrats. MAP is tied in with the building of a guaranteed retirement fund (no more fake IOU’s) and the insurance companies would more than make up for their loss of selling health insurance policy plans; they would be more than making up for this by insuring all these privately owned retirement funds. This is part of a synergistic plan that would bring greater confidence into the stock market, making Wall Street friendly to Main Street.

7. A law must be passed to outlaw all campaign contributions from organizations, corporations or labor unions. As matters now stand, an individual may vote one way and the group he belongs to may vote another way. If they vote the same way, it is like VOTING TWICE!

Letter to all in politics: You must agree to SEVEN PRINCIPLES or you will never get my vote.

DUMP DEM DEMS OUT OF D.C. TEA PARTY

Democrats committed treason by foisting upon us an UNAMERICAN President who could never have been granted SECURITY CLEARANCE. This web-site tea4lowertax.org

is dedicated to RETURNING OUR COUNTRY TO WE THE PEOPLE.

77. Pingback: I Hereby Throw My Total Support to Our President | RedState

78. Al, IN. says:

This country is looking more and more, like one I do not know

79. Pingback: AntiObamaBlog.com » The Obama Apology Tour Continues: No U.S. Flag in Haiti

80. Pingback: AntiObamaBlog.com » The Obama Apology Tour Continues: No U.S. Flag in Haiti

81. Laura, Illinois says:

Mr. Carroll,

Congratulations on tossing out all the facts that don't support your very limited worldview. Did you only read the first part of the USA Today article? Or did you just find some minor information there that supported your claim and forgot about the baby in desperate need of some bathwater? I guess giving people all the information and letting them decide for themselves isn't what your little write-up is all about. For those interested, the rest of the article explained why the flag wasn't flown. There's historical precedence there, not that you care, Mr. Carroll:

"We are not here as an occupation force, but as an international partner committed to supporting the government of Haiti on the road to recovery," the U.S. government's Haiti Joint Information Center said in response to a query about the flag…

The U.S. flag has flown in Haiti under circumstances that were not always friendly.

In 1915, Marines invaded Haiti to restore stability after several coups. In 1986, President Reagan pressured dictator Jean-Claude "Baby Doc" Duvalier to renounce his rule and leave. In 1994, President Clinton sent troops to prop up President Jean-Bertrand Aristide. In 2004, President George W. Bush's administration eased Aristide out of office amid a brutal civil war…

Army Col. Billy Buckner, spokesman for Joint Task Force-Haiti, a group representing various Obama administration agency heads, said the decision not to fly the American flag was made out of respect as guests of the government of Haiti.

"It is no mystery that U.S. forces are on the ground, and we proudly wear an American flag on our right sleeve," he said.

U.S. Air Force air operations specialists and FAA air-traffic controllers manage air traffic at Haiti's main airport, where millions of dollars in aid from the United States has been arriving for weeks. More than 12,000 U.S. military personnel support relief operations.

"Our commanders are smart and intuitively understand their mission here in Haiti, and clearly the sensitivities that come with supporting the mission," Buckner said.

A U.S. flag went up at a temporary consular station set up in the first few days on the airport tarmac, according to Charles Luoma-Overstreet, a State Department spokesman in Haiti.

"Apparently, the prime minister (Jean-Max Bellerive) saw this" and thought it appeared as if the United States were taking over the airport, Luoma-Overstreet said.

He said Bellerive said something to U.S. Ambassador Kenneth Merten, who agreed that flying the flag wasn't a good idea and told the consular officials to take it down.

The decision is not unprecedented, noted Joe Davis, spokesman for the Veterans of Foreign Wars, who says he is not bothered by the flag's absence.

The missing American colors at Port-au-Prince airport were no problem to Don Hollenbaugh, a former Army Delta Force operator who received the Distinguished Service Cross for actions in Fallujah, Iraq, in 2004.

"Everybody in the world knows the U.S. is there," Hollenbaugh said. "So by not flying the flag, we're not changing anyone's mind about anything."

82. kay in ohio says:

Mr. Obama, if you opt to continue claiming the title of The President of The United States of America, please show the rightful citizens of this wonderful nation you claim to represent the respect to at least fly our flag in all areas that the legal citizens send their hard earned money to aid; even those who do not support us. Stop apologizing to every foreign faction or nation or special interest group. Truly, America is not perfect, but buddy, you better start acknowleding the fact that with all our imperfections, we are still at least 2 steps ahead of any other country or group of people in this world. Think about everything you, the child of an alien, have received at the hands and assistance of the tax payers of this great nation; learn to be grateful and speak with honor and appreciation when you represent us and all those who have gone before. Yes, those who gave all to make sure that you could even become the President of the Greatest Nation on Earth. Those who gave much to ensure the rights you have received. I am a product of European Aristocracy and good old American Indians, I am an American and very proud to be one. I suggest you consider what you say and how you say it since you sir, work for me and every other legal American citizen. Quit bowing down to pressures from those who have no say so in your job security, live up to your oath of office and take a look at who your supervisors are and how they would choose to have you represent them.

83. reallyred says:

This guy needs to get the hell out of the USA and go back to his home land of Kenya, as his wife just described Kenya.

84. reallyred in Reno Ne says:

This guy needs to get the hell out of the USA and go back to his home land of Kenya as his wife just described Kenya.

85. Really Rred in Reno says:

This guy needs to get the hell out of the USA and go back to his home land of Kenya (as Michelle described Kenya). What a narcissistic jerk.

86. Pingback: I Apologize - The Warpath

87. Jack J. Morris, Pomp says:

YET MORE INDICATIONS THAT OBAMA IS NOT AN AMERICAN.

CODE 315 OBAMA FROM WHITE HOUSE TO JAIL HOUSE

Please excuse the temporary computer glitch, but this is an URGENT MATTER.

I strongly urge the Republican Party — joined with Democrats who are real Americans – to get lawyers and investigators together to file charges against Barack (Barry) Hussein Obama based, at least, upon the facts stated below. The American people must not have to just sit by and watch a continuation of the dismantling and ruination of our country. We dare not wait until 2012.!

The Democrat Party committed a fraud on the American people by hiding facts about Obama that would have prevented him from ever being given security clearance for anything, but, especially, their ignoring the fact that his father was not an American. This, in itself, should have raised legitimate questions about Barack Hussein Obama's eligibility for the presidency. It is highly significant, however, that this Democrat Congress did question the "natural born" qualifications of Obama's 2008 presidential opponent, Republican Sen. John McCain.

The scion of distinguished U.S. naval officers, McCain was born to two American parents in the Panama Canal Zone. On April 30, 2008, the U.S. Senate sought to answer the question by passing a nonbinding resolution, which states, "Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it resolved, that John Sidney McCain, III, is a 'natural born citizen' under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States."

Whether Obama was born in the U.S. or in Kenya sinks into insignificance when one looks at his mountain of lies, his appointments and giving important positions of power to communists, radicals, liars and tax evaders. A coalition of extremists, including a founder of William Ayers' Weather Underground domestic-terrorist organization, helped craft Obama's "stimulus" bill which, in many cases, turned out to be a vast pay back to Obama’s supporters – contributors to his election campaign.

Obama's health-care plan was pushed down American throats by every trick of the trade and chicanery any devil could dream up. It was partially crafted by extremists, some of whom revealed in their own words that their principal aim was to achieve corporate socialist goals and a vast increase in government powers. Extremists are among Obama's "czars" and other top advisers. New information links top advisers Axelrod and Valerie Jarrett to communist activists. He obviously has questionable loyalties and, considering the above, he is not American in his outlook. We need hardly mention that he thought the United States was made up of 57 states to prove that he is not one of us. He was probably mixed up with the Heinz 57 Brand.

The quadrupling of our national debt in less than a year and a half amounts to highway robbery against present and future generations as far as the eye can see. Stealing is a punishable crime; this is why I am moved to write this. Obama’s meddling and takeover of General Motors, now Government Motors, was a stick up job! It was a pure and simple political payback to Big Labor. It is no mystery why Obama ignored the capitalist method to deal with failure; he is a socialist and therefore wangled a way to take over as much of the company as possible for the government.

In a free market system, a failing company is allowed to fail by declaring bankruptcy. In the court hearing which follows, others may take over the company by paying the price acceptable to the court. That payment could have gone to bondholders or even some to stockholders, if any were left, but Obama’s intervention for political reasons basically was a payoff to his supporters – the union. GM failed because of exorbitant labor and related costs compared to others in the industry. The environmentalists who have been avid Obama supporters can also share the blame by forcing costly governmental requirements upon them.

A bankruptcy could have wiped out all company obligations to the union and to the bondholders so that the new owners might be able to start afresh and make the company more viable. Obama, by forcing a “take it or leave it” solution to GM actually stole the company from GM bondholders and stole money from the American people by using Treasury money to buy the government interest in the company. I know of nothing in the Constitution that would allow him to do this. He simply acted as a dictator would. The government cannot even run the post office at a profit; how do they expect to be any better at running an auto company? The Obama takeover very much left the union holding all the chips since little had been changed to lower labor costs.

U.S. District Judge Martin Feldman, in New Orleans, Louisiana, had issued a preliminary injunction against the Obama administration's ban on deep water offshore drilling, but this Barack Hussein Obama countered his order and put the ban back in effect. This was a violation of the Constitution. The Court is there to put a brake on the Federal government from overstepping its bounds. This is another instance of this interloper acting like a tin hat dictator. The ban had the result of stealing from workers all along the Gulf and, again, stealing is a crime. Even though the spill has been shown to have little lasting effect on the marine life or coast line, the ban has not been lifted. This is very much in line with everything else he does to weaken and destroy this nation. I do not doubt that it will soon be lifted because November comes closer by the day!

In view of all the harm this swindler has done in less than one and a half years, we cannot wait until 2012 to put this man out of office. I propose that criminal charges be filed alone or in conjunction with impeachment. The charges should encompass stealing from the American people and failure to make full disclosure prior to election, the hiding of significant facts about his life, associates, friends, birth, etc. I happen to believe that the American people are entitled to FULL DISCLOSURE which was denied by the Democrat Party.

His persistent violations of the Constitution and reversal of court orders make it very clear that this guy has no intention of living up to his oath to uphold the laws of this land and of the Constitution. This should be enough to at least impeach him. And why should we allow him to bring the State of Arizona to the United Nations for human rights violations – a disUnited Nations that is loaded with dictators who routinely totally disregard human rights.

This case needs to answer burning questions such as: If he became an Indonesian citizen in the 1960’s he cannot be a US Citizen. The law doesn’t allow it. This is why his school records must be released. Did he get a scholarship as a foreign exchange student? What was his status when he traveled to Pakistan? Did he use a US passport?

The Founders considered this an important issue because they wanted to protect America from a president with dual allegiances. If Obama knew he wasn’t born here then he needs to go to prison for fraud. We need to end this constitutional crisis before he can drag us further down into the pit of socialism, communism, fascism, statism or, call it what you will; but it is not Americanism.

I believe fervently that there is ample evidence out there to prove that Obama should never have been considered as a presidential candidate. Conviction would allow us to reverse all of his decisions and throw out all his appointments. This is essential if we are to get our Republic back in a reasonable amount of time.

GAYS WOULD KNOCK THE DAY LIGHTS OUT OF ISLAMIST EXTREMISTS

I consider Obama to be the greatest danger ever to confront our country; so I must support the Republican Party because that is where the conservatives are. But I am sickened by the stand of the Republicans with regard to the matter of gays in the military. They are pandering to the Christian religious right, the very ignorant bigots who brought us “no Jews or dogs allowed,” slavery, Jim Crow, segregation and the burning of witches. It is their mentality that caused hundreds of years of religious wars among Christians. The fear of homosexuals in the military is based upon religious interpretations directly out of the Dark Ages. These people are in bed with the KKK, NAZIS and Islamists who would kill homosexuals. If they were not afraid to read Greek history, they would find that Alexander the Great of Greece conquered most of the known world and he was gay. So what if they had a good time in their tents at night!

* After all, he was enrolled in school as a Muslim – and a citizen of Indonesia.

The above was by Jack J. Morris aka Dr. J. Knowname , author of

UNTROUBLING A TROUBLED WORLD – PEACE 4 EVER

Dr. J. Knowname knows better than the Shadow knows! See end-irs.org or tea4lowertax.org Let us work together to get a HUGE TAX CUT. One purpose of the site and the book is to present a plan for giving a HUGE TAX CUT to those who usually pay taxes. Our plan gets rid of the IRS thus saving you time and money by not having to hire an expert and keep special records. This would help get us out of our present economic catastrophe.

This is not a money making project for me. I am 81 years old and my entire estate will be going to the PEACE 4 EVER CHARITABLE TRUST. During my remaining life, I will retain only 15% of profits on books just in case I live too long. As matters now stand, I am not aiming for 100 and, besides, none of us will live much longer if the Islamic lunatics get their hands on atomic bombs and our Barack Hussein Obama will not give orders to our fleet to stop Iranian spy planes from getting intelligence off those ships. His order is TO NOT FIRE AT THEM! Just whose side is this chap on? If he were a real American, he would order the fleet to fire a warning shot and then shoot them down if they do not immediately reverse engines! Please tell him; he was too busy studying the Koran (in Indonesia where he was enrolled as a Muslim student) and learning how to be a really good community organizer along with his crooked buddies at ACORN!

Join our GRASSROOTS MOVEMENT TO GET A HUGE TAX CUT. *

PLEASE SEND THIS TO ALL ON YOUR E-MAIL LIST and

to NEWSPAPERS if you can.

This will be your good deed for the day!

URGENT NOTE: PLEASE Type CODE 315 in the Subject Line

to help us keep track.

Always remember: DO ONLY GOOD and DO HARM TO NO ONE

THIS WILL HELP SWEEP DEMOCRATS OUT IN NOVEMBER!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JOIN TRUE AMERICANS ON SATURDAY, OCT. 23, 2010

TO GET MATTERS STRAIGHT WITH OBAMA

(Lafayette Hill, PA – 09/04/10) – Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Obama’s lack of “qualifications” to serve as President of the United States stated that “WE THE PEOPLE” by and through Philip J. Berg and Obamacrimes.com is sponsoring the OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE / ELIGIBILITY/ OBAMACARE Rally in Washington on Saturday, October 23, 2010 – 12 Noon to 4:00 p.m. at U.S. Capitol – West Front.

SEND THIS TO YOUR CONGRESSMEN

88. Pingback: Official Obama Administration Lies List – Page 24 | Conservative American