• Health Care Hoops Video: A Flagrant Foul Committed By the Public Option

How would private insurers fare when a government-run public option was playing against them? The non-partisan Center for Medicine in the Public Interest demonstrates that it wouldn’t be pretty. Watch:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfLXjsvmjZo[/youtube]

Posted in Obamacare [slideshow_deploy]

9 Responses to Health Care Hoops Video: A Flagrant Foul Committed By the Public Option

1. William Snodgrass says:

I recently recieved a tax increase impact survey. It is writen with many suppositions, that are not backed by any real information. an example, is the Historic tax cuts of 2001 and 2003. That was little help, and at the same time, the budget went out the door. That was a period of time that I noticed real income drop and has not come back. You state average tax increases, that I can't see how they were arrived at. They are more opinion than fact. Thanks for your GOP information, but I won't be returning the survey.

2. Houston, AZ says:

Good Start, but target audience might not vote or care. Suggestion, bring the message across to a much wider audience? Thanks for all the good efforts!

3. joe del-NC says:

I like it but I too think you need to widen the base. I am a basketball fan so I could see your points but someone without basketball sense may not fully understand your message.

4. Tim Az says:

In order to access Moa-Bama's health care every individual will have to be a complete three ring circus. At least the Elitists will have free entertainment. They're always looking out for themselves are'nt they. Mmm MMm MMMM

5. TJS, Leesburg, FL says:

Make that Mao-Bama, please. With a red star.

6. Roy, New Zealand says:

interesting video, but lacking hard facts. For the record, I do not support govt run healthcare, its just I wouldn't show this video to people to prove my point as it doesn't have any stats or proof to back up its claims, however true and valid they may be.

7. Mary M says:

Excellent video. This is what the govenment "public option" will do, unfortunately.

8. Lynn B. DeSpain says:

Everything done under this Administration is foul.

9. Pingback: Health Care Hoops Video: A Flagrant Foul Committed By the Public Option | Conservative Principles Now