• Video: Obama's Health Care Reform in Costs and Wait Time

The guy who’s made those excellent videos on the stimulus and government spending has made a new one on health care. He’s also got a website now: politicalmath.wordpress.com.

Watch:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqD-nMpsYAY[/youtube]

Posted in Ongoing Priorities [slideshow_deploy]

13 Responses to Video: Obama's Health Care Reform in Costs and Wait Time

1. Loren A. Jacobs, Hum says:

Don't forget you are comparing states. Wait until you go National! Check out the VA wait time. They've been in business for more than a couple of years. I say, if the government can show us how they fixed Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, the Post Office and Amtrack………..I think you get what I mean.

Papasnake

2. Barb -mn says:

This definitely reminds me of GOVERNMENT RUN ISSUES they have no right taking part in. Especially the figure backing up to avoid the situation, holding no accountability!

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Can't let this happen! Government is way too irresponsible and won't take the people's personal health care on with good intentions! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!

Thank you for an excellent rendition!

3. Pingback: » Financial News Update - 07/06/09 NoisyRoom.net: “Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the face of tyranny is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater

4. Pingback: Lego-tastic Visualization of “Universal” Health Insurance « Right Wing Video

5. Austin, Provo, UT says:

I hope Romney stops citing his health care program in Mass. It'll only hurt him in 2012.

6. Pingback: Understand Obama’s health care plan with LEGO videos « Wintery Knight Blog

7. Indiana Citizen says:

Left Massachusetts 6 years ago.The video validates MY decision to leave.Mass just hit with a 1 billion tax increase along with their sales tax going up 25% to 6.25 percent.Hopefully peopel in that state will vote with their feet like I did.

8. John Roane Sarasota says:

Take it from a 100% disabled American Veteran who depends solely on the government run health care known as the Department of Veterans Affairs, our wait is similar to that of Massachusetts but our cost was and is much higher. They pay about $600/month, American Veterans paid with their life.

My country exposed me to Agent Orange in Vietnam back in 1969 and then denied it for 30 years. Today I am slowly wasting away and still can’t get the medical help I need. What do you think they will do for you?

9. maryann burkhart bet says:

we must stop this insanity of gov. takeover of our health care. They will decide who lives and who dies. The unborn aren't safe and neither are the baby boomers. Call your senators now and express your desire that they stay out of your health care. We are getting nothing but lies from them.

We all know they aren't listening to us but we must make them listen. They work for us, remember?

Just a note that there will be a peaceful march on Washington DC on 9/12/09. Be there and protect your children from a very bleak future with the democrats in charge. Republicans don't fair that much better, but at least they listen sometimes. Vote all incumbents out in 2010!!

10. Pingback: Video: Obama’s Health Care Reform in Costs and Wait Time - osmoothie

11. margo johnstone, atl says:

to whom it may concern:

please keep health care privatized in the u.s. money alone rarely solves issues. please stop using money to garner loyalities, control, etc.

as a government, please let your daily decisions/policies reflect the majority of your constituency, the american people.

let's work together~

margo

12. Concerned American says:

I was watching Hannity this evening and he mentioned that the tax payers in 39 States will find the Federal Government taking over 50% of their taxable income if this health care reform passes.

I sure hope everyone who voted Obama into office is happy now, because they are going to be paying for that decision in ways they never imagined for a long, long time.

Every American citizen who does not find paying taxes exceeding 50%, should contact their local and state representatives and demand a "No" vote on this plan. For those congress people who vote yes, I would hope they see their last days "serving" the American people. It's time to put a stop to this madness!

13. It is the best time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I could I desire to counsel you some fascinating issues or tips. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles regarding this article. I want to read more things about it!