• Krauthammer on Obama's Speech: Abstraction, Self-Absorption, Vapidity, Moral Equivalence

See Heritage research here, here and here for what should be done in the Middle East.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3eXFkYvDwM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Posted in International [slideshow_deploy]

8 Responses to Krauthammer on Obama's Speech: Abstraction, Self-Absorption, Vapidity, Moral Equivalence

1. Daezy, Ben Lomond says:

Charles Krauthammer is amazing, and wish I had 10 tenth of his brain and wit. God Bless, Mr. K …

2. J.C. Hughes, Texas says:

Go Dr. Krauthammer. Great insight as usual. Charles is a favored and respected commentator.

3. Chuck , Cumming , Ge says:

Mr. Krauthammer is always "right on" with comments from any and all politicians or "street activists" no matter, their origin.

It continues to astound me that the level of ignorance seems to be getting greater as the days advance. Am I to believe that there is still a chance for my Grandchildren to live in a world anywhere as wonderful as I did, I'm sorry, that thought seems to be answered by my first statement in this paragragh…NO…it will be something that we cannot even imagine.

I DO believe that WE AMERICANS that disagree with the foolishness currently controlling the

"government" MUST pray each day as we have never prayed before.

"GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY"

4. Thomas, Northern NY says:

Charles Krauthammer is an impressive intellect. Ever notice how everyone else shuts up when he is speaking? He is able to dissect virtually any political situation, and appears to do so without a blindly partisan approach. Thank you, Charles.

5. Whicket Williams Kin says:

? I see no text? can you print it for those of us who do not do vidios?

6. Barb -mn says:

Mr. Krauthammer, your words were to the point. I fully agree. There is no such thing of moral equivalence when it comes to the civil and the uncivil. I also wonder why there was no animosity or hostility of the Muslims having an admitted infidel present? Obama excuses the uncivil beliefs of Muslims then indoctrinates Muslim belief. He does not speak of anything negative of Muslims, but he has of Christians of whom Muslims despise. As far as him noting any lack of rights of American women seems to speak his fact, he sees we have too many. He does have quite a spin on most things essential to the people of this country.

7. Andrew, Phoenix says:

I am totally confused? How can the President, who is a Constitutional lawyer, circumvent the bankruptcy rules already in place? The State of Indiana, who should have been first in line to be paid, was told by Mr. Obama they would receive only 29 cents on the dollar and the UAW got 49% and 40% ownership? The same unlawful procedures have been rammed down the GM bond and shareholders and the UAW comes out the winner again? Is this not the UAW being paid back for their support of Mr. Obama? How were the Chrysler dealers selected to have to close their doors? Most have said they were donors for the McCain campaign and those chosen to stay in business were not?

8. Len, Alexandria,KY says:

Dr. K, thank you for that very illuminating speech on the Obama International policies, Errors, and possible consequences you delivered recently at the Heritage/Thatcher meeting.

If only Obama had Clear minded and perceptive individuals like you on his foreign advisor board!