• Senator Harry Reid: "I Haven't Read a Single One of Them"

“…and if I’m fortunate before we end this, I won’t have to read one of them.” Apparently Senator Reid is going to use the same deliberative process for Judge Sotomayor that he used for the stimulus bill. Don’t read anything and hope for the best.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D22_p7CkICE[/youtube]

Posted in Ongoing Priorities [slideshow_deploy]

9 Responses to Senator Harry Reid: "I Haven't Read a Single One of Them"

1. Larry, in the Republ says:

I doubt if Harry even bothered to read her "compelling personal story" as well. He doesn't appear to be all THAT up on reading, primarily because the ring in his nose impeads the needed frontal focus to decipher the truth from the "progressive" and LIberal tug on the ring!

2. Stuart A. Reynolds, says:

Yes Harry: Ignorance is bliss.

3. Aaron, in the belly says:

Well, he certainly isn't a leader. "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." George Patton.

4. Barb -mn says:

A perfect example of 21st century American Government majority. Won't evaluate what's at stake and advertise as the best choice to make. Nothing is thought through. Democrat failed leadership.

5. Jim, Reno, NV says:

I am disgusted in Mr. reid to say the least. He is merely a mouthpiece to the DNC. We in Nevada need your help and support to remove dangerous people like Harry Reid from office. Please research and support Sharron Angle (http://sharronangle.com/) for Senate in 2012.

Please, we need your help.

6. James in Montana says:

Please Nevada. You have to throw this bum out! I have been disgusted how a once moderate senator has become a goon for the far left. Get rid of him!

7. lmcfetridge, Stanley says:

How about rep Reid taking some time to read some of these things for a change.

8. Pingback: Blame it on the rain « The Constitution Club

9. Pingback: Former President Carter to spend night in Cleveland hospital,Senator Harry Reid: “I Haven’t Read a Single One of Them”