• Whoopi Finally Gets It

Now, if only she can convince President Obama to stop proposing even more new taxes, like today’s Soda Tax, yesterday’s Estate Tax hike proposal or the grandaddy of them all, the Global Warming Tax.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDd1zmKu64U[/youtube]

Posted in Ongoing Priorities [slideshow_deploy]

10 Responses to Whoopi Finally Gets It

1. blacksophie, Minneap says:

She thinks taxes are like a charity. She makes a lot of "dough" so she should give some back…"that's the way it works". Taxes are an obligation that goes with citizenship, not a benevolent contribution. Although I don't think Whoopi really get's it, this is a surprising degree of progress!

2. Barb -mn says:

I'm a fan of Whoopi's. As far as the political light, when and where she is mislead, the truth may come across and she tells it.

3. Barb -mn says:

I'm a fan of Whoopi's. As far as Whoopi and the political light, I don't pay attention much, but I've noticed with Whoopi, when and where and if she is misled, the truth may come across and she tells it.

4. DennisR says:

She should come to D.C. to "Push Back Until!"

5. Pingback: Belmont Club » The bill

6. Ryan, Louisiana says:

I've always thought Whoopi was a woman of common sense. It's just taking her longer than some to set aside the messiah factor.

7. Pingback: Whoopi Finally Gets It » The Foundry | mesothelioma applied research foundation

8. buddy summers Chocta says:

Whoopi won't get it until Joe Biden tells her she isn't a patriot….. People when are you going to get it the rich pay 44% of this nation's taxes and supply a lot of jobs…..We are taxed enough….

9. David, Mississippi says:

I think that it is hilarious that people would consider taxing as charity in the first place. Charity is where I decide to give my money to the organization of my choice in hopes they use that money for what it was intended. Taxation is where the government takes your money and gives it to any number of organizations you either agree or disagree with and you have no input to how it is spent. My guess is she isn't giving a whole lot of money to charity anyways and also wants to help all the less fortunate through government programs which get their money from taxes, and she doesn't want to contribute in that regard either. Seems like a small issue there.

10. Christopher says:

Sounds like Whoopie needs to attend the next Tea Party!